Which care agency in the UK has visa sponsorship?

Which care agency in the UK has visa sponsorship?

Which care agency in the UK has visa sponsorship? If you are looking for a rewarding career as a care worker in the UK, you might be wondering which care agency can offer you a visa sponsorship. A visa sponsorship is a way for an employer to sponsor your visa application, so that you can work legally in the UK. This is especially important if you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, and you do not have a right to work in the UK.

There are different types of visas that you can apply for, depending on your qualifications, skills, and experience. One of the most common visas for care workers is the Tier 2 (General) visa, which is for skilled workers who have a job offer from a UK employer. However, not all care agencies are eligible to sponsor Tier 2 visas, and not all care workers meet the requirements for this visa.

In this article, we will explain how to find a care agency that has visa sponsorship, and what you need to know before applying for a Tier 2 visa as a care worker.

Caregiver Job Visa Sponsorship with A1Care in UK

One of the care agencies with visa sponsorship is A1Care, a leading provider of home care services in the UK. A1Care has been sponsoring care workers from overseas for over 10 years, and has a dedicated team of immigration experts to assist you with your visa application.

A1Care offers a range of benefits for care workers, such as:

  • Competitive pay rates and bonuses
  • Flexible working hours and shifts
  • Free training and development opportunities
  • Free accommodation and transport
  • Free uniform and equipment
  • Free DBS check and health screening
  • Free flights to the UK and airport pickup
  • Support with opening a bank account and registering with a GP
  • 24/7 support and guidance from the management team
See also  Top 10 Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in the UK

To apply for a caregiver job with A1Care, you need to have:

  • A minimum of 6 months of paid care work experience in the last 2 years
  • A good level of English (IELTS 4.0 or equivalent)
  • A valid passport and no criminal record
  • A positive attitude and a passion for caring

If you meet these criteria, you can fill out an online application form on the A1Care website, and attach your CV and a cover letter. A1Care will review your application and contact you for an interview. If you are successful, A1Care will issue you a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS), which is a unique reference number that you need to apply for your Tier 2 visa.

How do I get a sponsorship for a Care Worker UK?

Getting a sponsorship for a care worker UK is not easy, as there are many rules and regulations that you and your employer need to follow. The UK government has a list of registered sponsors who are authorised to sponsor workers from outside the EEA or Switzerland. You can check this list on the GOV.UK website.

However, being on the list does not guarantee that a care agency will sponsor you, as they also need to meet certain criteria, such as:

  • Having a genuine need for a skilled worker that cannot be filled by a resident worker
  • Paying the appropriate salary and meeting the minimum skill level for the job
  • Having a good track record of compliance with immigration and employment laws
  • Paying the Immigration Skills Charge (ISC), which is a fee that employers have to pay for each sponsored worker

Therefore, you need to do your research and find a care agency that has visa sponsorship and is willing to sponsor you. You can use online platforms such as Indeed, Monster, or Care.com to search for care jobs that offer visa sponsorship. You can also contact care agencies directly and ask them if they have any vacancies for sponsored workers.

Once you find a care agency that has visa sponsorship and offers you a job, you need to obtain a CoS from them, and then apply for your Tier 2 visa online. You will also need to pay the visa application fee and the health surcharge, and provide evidence of your identity, qualifications, and finances. You may also need to attend a biometric appointment and an interview at a UK visa application centre in your country.

See also  Nigerians Ranked Most Addictive Social Media Users In Africa, See Other Countries

The processing time for your visa application may vary depending on your circumstances, but it usually takes between 3 to 8 weeks. You can check the status of your application online or by contacting the UK visa application centre. If your application is approved, you will receive a visa vignette, which is a sticker that is placed in your passport. This will allow you to enter the UK and start your job as a care worker.

What UK companies offer visa sponsorship?

Besides care agencies, there are many other UK companies that offer visa sponsorship for workers from outside the EEA or Switzerland. These include companies from various sectors, such as:

  • Technology
  • Engineering
  • Finance
  • Education
  • Healthcare
  • Hospitality
  • Retail
  • Media
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Some of the UK companies that offer visa sponsorship are:

  • Google
  • Amazon
  • Facebook
  • Microsoft
  • IBM
  • Accenture
  • Deloitte
  • PwC
  • KPMG
  • EY
  • HSBC
  • Barclays
  • Lloyds
  • University of Oxford
  • University of Cambridge
  • Imperial College London
  • King’s College London
  • NHS
  • Bupa
  • Hilton
  • Marriott
  • Tesco
  • Sainsbury’s
  • BBC
  • Sky
  • Netflix
  • Spotify
  • Warner Bros
  • Universal
  • Manchester United
  • Liverpool
  • Arsenal
  • Chelsea

You can find more UK companies that offer visa sponsorship on the GOV.UK website.

How do I find a company to sponsor me in the UK?

Finding a company
Finding a company
Finding a company

Finding a company to sponsor you in the UK is similar to finding a care agency that has visa sponsorship, as you need to follow the same steps:

  • Search for jobs that offer visa sponsorship on online platforms or contact companies directly
  • Apply for the jobs that match your skills and experience
  • Get a job offer and a CoS from a registered sponsor
  • Apply for your Tier 2 visa online and provide the required documents and fees
  • Wait for your visa application to be processed and approved
  • Receive your visa vignette and travel to the UK

However, finding a company to sponsor you in the UK may be more competitive and challenging than finding a care agency, as there are more applicants and fewer sponsors. Therefore, you need to have a strong CV and cover letter, and prepare well for the interviews. You also need to be flexible and willing to relocate to different regions in the UK, as some companies may have more vacancies in certain areas than others.

See also  The 15 BEST Side Hustle To Start (at EVERY AGE)

Which companies offer Tier 2 sponsorship in UK?

Tier 2 sponsorship is the most common type of visa sponsorship for workers from outside the EEA or Switzerland, as it covers a wide range of skilled occupations. However, not all companies are eligible or willing to offer Tier 2 sponsorship, as they need to meet the criteria and pay the fees mentioned above.

The companies that offer Tier 2 sponsorship in UK are those that are on the list of registered sponsors on the GOV.UK website. You can filter the list by the type of sponsor, the sector, the location, and the rating. You can also search for specific companies by name or keyword.

The list of registered sponsors is updated regularly, so you should always check the latest version before applying for a job or a visa. You should also note that being on the list does not guarantee that a company will sponsor you, as they may have different requirements and preferences for their employees. Therefore, you should always contact the company directly and ask them about their sponsorship policy and availability.


In this article, we have answered the question of which care agency in the UK has visa sponsorship, and provided some examples of care agencies and other companies that offer visa sponsorship. We have also explained how to get a sponsorship for a care worker UK, and what you need to know before applying for a Tier 2 visa.

We hope that this article has been helpful and informative for you, and that you have learned something new. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading and good luck with your job search and visa application! 😊



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *