The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has finally made public the schedule for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) First Series in 2023. This examination is more generally known as the WAEC General Certificate of Education.
WAEC GCE First Series Registration Timetable
Download a the WAEC GCE First Series Registration timetable in PDF
The WAEC GCE Timetable is available in PDF format by clicking the link below. The paper numbers and lengths for each course are included in the PDF version.
Information in General For WAEC GCE First Series Registration
- Before registering for the test, candidates should watch the Informative VCD.
- The registration cost is non-refundable for candidates.
- After registering, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Submissions must include high-quality passport-size images, not “wait and see” photos. Such images must not have a blue or red backdrop. The dimensions should be 275 x 314 pixels. Submissions containing unsuitable passport photos will be rejected.
- Candidates should read the examination Rules, Syllabuses, and Schedule, which they may get on the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using their Registration PIN.
- Applicants must attend examinations in mufti and without weapons. There will be no professional uniforms permitted in the test rooms.
- Candidates who take the test at more than one location will have their whole results canceled.
- Smoking is not permitted in the examining room.
- Every applicant who enters the test hall with a mobile phone and/or an electronic device will have their whole score annulled.
- Applicants must ensure that their submissions are completely filled out before uploading, since the Council will not be held liable for inaccuracies in candidates’ information. As soon as the test begins, no requests for rectification will be granted on any information that a candidate freely provides at the moment of registration.
- Applicants must bring their authentic Photo Cards to the test venue.
- Candidates who commit examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- Upon registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- All applicants must be willing to follow all COVID-19 regulations.
Originally posted 2023-04-11 09:25:10.