The registration period for the 2023 WAEC GCE Second Series is still open. The registration deadline has been pushed back. The following are the requirements for registering as a private candidate in the state of Washington (WA).
The WAEC GCE registration method for 2023 is geared to incorporate biometric characteristics that will be utilized for examination center certification. The WAEC GCE Registration Form is just N18,000.00. Details are provided below.
WAEC GCE Registration Deadline 2023
The registration deadline for WASSCE Private Candidate 2023, Second Series, is October 17, 2023, at midnight, whereas the deadline for PIN creation is October 15, 2023.
If you want to register for the 2023 WAEC test as a private candidate, you should do it as soon as possible and submit all of the essential information. The steps for registering for the 2023 WASSCE GCE Examination are outlined below.
How to Apply for the WAEC GCE Form 2023
Applicants must pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000) registration fee at any of the following banks or any authorized agency to acquire the registration PIN and information VCD:
Candidates would also be asked to pay a commission of N500 to the banks/accredited agents. After acquiring the registration PIN, applicants should register at WAEC.org.
You can check out the list of approved banks as you proceed below this post.
Applicants MUST complete registration within two weeks after the first time they visit the website during the registration period. Students should double-check their names, gender, passport photos, dates of birth, and topics.
Students must also print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of successful registration and as identification during the test. The picture card will also have the result checker PIN. For fingerprint registration, only a digital personal scanner should be utilized.
If you have any problems, you may also write an email to Customer Service or phone 234-1-9049320, or just go to the closest computer registration facility in your area to complete the registration.
Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE
|CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
|LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
|HEALTH EDUCATION/HEALTH SCIENCE
|CLOTHING AND TEXTILES
|FOODS AND NUTRITION
GCE Registration 2023 Second Series General Information
- Before registering for the test, candidates should watch the informative VCD.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for candidates.
- After registering, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Submissions must include high-quality passport-size images, not “wait and see” photos. Such images must not have a blue or red backdrop. The dimensions should be 275 x 314 pixels.
- Submissions containing unsuitable passport photos will be rejected.
- Candidates should read the rules, syllabus, and schedule for the examination, which they may get from the WAEC website at www.waeconline.org.ng by entering their registration PIN.
- Applicants must attend examinations in mufti and without weapons. There will be no professional uniforms permitted in the test rooms.
- Candidates who take the test at more than one location will have their entire results canceled.
- Smoking is not permitted in the exam room.
- Every applicant who enters the test hall with a mobile phone and/or an electronic device will have their whole score annulled.
- Applicants must ensure that their submissions are completely filled out before uploading, since the Council will not be held liable for inaccuracies in candidates’ information. As soon as the test begins, no requests for rectification will be granted for any information that a candidate freely provides at the moment of registration.
- Applicants must bring their authentic photo cards to the test venue.
- Candidates who commit examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- Upon registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- If you have any queries about the GCE 2023 registration, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
|APPROVED BANKS FOR PURCHASING FORM
|Access Bank Plc
|Fidelity Bank Plc
|First Bank of Nigeria
|First City Monument Bank Plc
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
|Heritage Bank Plc
|Polaris Bank Ltd
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
|Standard Chartered Bank Plc
|Sterling Bank Plc
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
|United Bank for Africa Plc
|Unity Bank Plc
|WEMA Bank Plc
|Zenith Bank Plc
Also, applicants will be asked to pay a commission of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) to the banks or authorised agents who are processing their applications.
Candidates must register online at waec.org after first acquiring the registration pin in the hopes of finishing the registration process.
Originally posted 2023-04-14 18:53:41.