To begin printing their Call-up letters, prospective Corps members should access the NYSC Portal.
Those who did not submit money during the online registration process may pick up their Call-up Letters from their colleges or universities.
- Navigate to NYSC Website to access the NYSC portal.
- Select the Log in here icon or you can navigate their with this link.
- Log in using your registered email address and password.
- To access and print your call-up letter, click the ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link.
- NB: We strongly advise all 2021 Batch ‘C’ PCMs to get immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
- We do not allow PCMs to bring vehicles, motorcycles, or bicycles into the camp.
In accordance with Section 13 subsection 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, anybody who fails to report for duty in the service corps in accordance with the directive in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps will face prosecution.
Likewise, anybody who is not entitled to engage in the service corps or possesses a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but participates or seeks to join would face punishment under Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Take note of the following before the Orientation Exercise begins.
1. Students from Nigeria should bring the following items to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
Original copies of ALL uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an international passport, should be verified by foreign graduates.
2. Foreign graduates are responsible for ensuring that academic papers written in languages other than English are translated into English; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
Medical/veterinary doctors, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, physiotherapists, nurses, and graduates of public environmental health should carry their professional licenses or certificates of complete registration issued by their respective organizations.
Finally, that is all the information you will need to print the NYSC call-up letter that you will bring to camp.
Originally posted 2023-04-09 17:56:17.