Why would you want to download any online video to your local device?
How to download online videos: Most times you would want to download a video because of an internet connection or maybe you want to watch it later or you want to watch it over and over again without consuming your mobile data. These are a few I know there are so many reasons why you would want to download an online video, maybe it might not be youtube but others like Twitter status, Facebook videos
- On any platform YouTube, Facebook Instagram, or Twitter first click on the share icon on the video you want to download, and a dialog box will appear where you will see a button that is labeled copy, click on the button to copy the code.
- Next, visit www.savefrom.net on the landing page and you will see an input field that will be provided and you will be presented with the option of selecting which social media platform you want to download from either YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, select the platform you want to download from and paste the link in the space provided.
- Now you should see a preview of the video you want to download, the title, and a download button
- Click on the download button and automatically your video will start downloading to your local device
- Open your file manager and by now your video should be on your device. Enjoy!
Read also: Android phone not displaying incoming calls
Like and Follow Us on Facebook: Flourish Tech-House
Originally posted 2023-02-20 22:42:11.