Are you seeking a GT Bank Internship Programme opportunity to gain valuable work experience and learn new skills? If yes, you should apply for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 for OND and Pre-NYSC candidates.
The GT Bank Internship Programme is a competitive and rewarding scheme that offers Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holders and Pre-National Youth Service Corps (Pre-NYSC) candidates the chance to work with one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria.
As an intern, you will undergo training (usually 6–8 months) and be exposed to various aspects of banking and finance. You will also be able to network with professionals and mentors who can guide you in your career development.
At the end of the internship programme, you may be offered a full-time position at GT Bank, depending on your performance and the availability of vacancies.
About GT Bank
GT Bank, known as Guarantee Trust Bank, is a multinational financial services company that provides a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses, corporations, and institutions across Nigeria and Africa.
GT Bank is known for its innovation, customer service, and corporate social responsibility. It has won several awards and recognitions, such as the Best Bank in Nigeria, the Best Digital Bank in Africa, and the Bank of the Year.
How to Apply for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024
If you are interested in the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024, you must meet the following requirements and follow the application process below.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- You must be between 18 and 26 years old
- You must have an OND or a Pre-NYSC certificate from a recognized institution.
- You must have a WAEC/NECO certificate with at least five credits, including English and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must have good numerical and analytical skills
- You must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You must not have any criminal record or pending litigation
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the job
You will need to provide the following documents when applying for the internship programme:
- A valid proof of identification includes NIN, voter’s card, driver’s license, etc.
- A birth certificate or declaration of age
- A one-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic (for OND holders)
- A guarantor’s form, which you can download from the application portal, fill, and upload
- Your academic certificates and transcripts
To apply for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official GT Bank internship recruitment portal at Gt-Bank
- Click on “Get Started”
- Click on the “Apply Now” button, the green button at the left of the page
- Choose to fill out the form manually or apply with Indeed
- Sign up with an active email account and proceed to the registration page
- Fill in your personal and educational details accurately
- Download the guarantor’s form and print it out
- Give the guarantor’s form to your guarantor to fill out and sign where necessary.
- Scan the guarantor’s form and other documents and upload them as attachments.
- Verify your information and click on “Submit.”
Note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted and invited for a screening interview. You will be notified via email or SMS if you are selected. The internship programme is free of charge and you should not pay any money to anyone for the application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the common questions and answers about the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024:
When is the closing date for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024?
As of the time of this publication, GT Bank has not announced the closing date for the internship programme. However, you are advised to apply as soon as possible, as the application portal may close anytime.
What are the benefits of the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024?
The GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 offers you the following benefits:
- A chance to gain practical work experience and learn new skills in the banking and finance sector
- A chance to work with a reputable and innovative financial institution
- A chance to network with professionals and mentors who can help you in your career development
- A chance to earn a monthly stipend and other incentives
- A chance to secure a full-time job at GT Bank after the internship programme, depending on your performance and the availability of vacancies
How long will the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 last?
The GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 will last for 6 to 8 months, depending on the duration of your industrial attachment or pre-NYSC programme.
Can I apply for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 if I have a higher qualification than OND or Pre-NYSC?
No, you cannot apply for the GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 if you have a higher qualification than OND or Pre-NYSC. The internship programme is only open to OND and pre-NYSC candidates. However, you can check the GT Bank website for other career opportunities that may suit your qualifications and experience.
The GT Bank Internship Programme 2024 is a great opportunity for OND and Pre-NYSC candidates wanting to start or advance their careers in banking and finance. If you meet the requirements and are interested in the internship programme, you should apply as soon as possible before the application portal closes.
For more information and updates, visit the GT Bank website at https://www.gtbank.com or follow their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also bookmark this page and enable push notifications to get prompt alerts from us. We wish you all the best in your application.