Android phone not displaying incoming calls: If your incoming calls are not appearing as pop-up windows on your Android phone, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue but the main issue is usually caused by the first step mentioned below then if that didn’t work then you can try other options mentioned after the first step include;
Read also: Best relationship tip app for android
- Verify that the pop-up display feature for incoming calls is enabled
Check settings: Go to your phone’s settings and verify that the pop-up display feature for incoming calls is enabled.
Pop-up display calls refer to a feature in some Android phones that allows incoming calls to be displayed as a pop-up window on top of the screen, instead of just a full-screen call interface. This feature provides more flexibility and allows the user to use their phone while they are on a call.
To enable pop-up display calls, you need to go to your phone’s settings, find the “Calls” or “Phone” section, and check for notifications>incoming calls> then look for the option to enable pop-up display for incoming calls. The exact location of this option may vary depending on your phone’s make and model.
Once the pop-up display feature is enabled, incoming calls will appear as a floating window at the top of the screen, which can be moved, resized, or dismissed as needed. This allows you to take calls without interrupting your current activity on the phone.
If the above steps don’t work then you can still explore by trying the other steps below
- Disable battery optimization: Some battery optimization settings might prevent the pop-up display from appearing. Go to your phone’s battery settings and disable battery optimization for the phone app.
- Restart the phone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the issue. Try restarting your phone and see if the pop-up display for incoming calls appears.
- Update your phone: If you are running an outdated version of the Android operating system, this could be causing the issue. Check for updates and install any available updates.
- Clear the phone app cache: Go to your phone’s app info and clear the cache for the phone app.
If none of the steps above work then you have to consult your mobile provider and engineer for further inspections.
Read also: Gottman apps for android
Like and Follow Us on Facebook: Flourish Tech-House
Originally posted 2023-02-07 21:12:10.