Brief Description: International students from developing countries who are pursuing a postgraduate program in economics, management, science and technology, and other courses relating to development. The students must also be applying to selected or participating institutions in the Asian and Pacific Regions. The applicants must be willing to contribute to the growth of their country’s economic, and social development in their various countries upon the completion of their studies.
Host Institution and Country: Japan
Level/Field of Study: Programs covered by the ADB-JSP are postgraduate studies in economics, management, health, education, agriculture, environment, natural resource management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship covers full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, and travel expenses.
- Eligible applicants are students from one of the selected countries.
- Students must obtain a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic records and degree.
- Applicants are required to first receive an offer of admission for a Master’s and Ph.D. program at any of the selected institutions. Check the scholarship link for the eligible Universities.
- The applicants must have a minimum of at least 2 years working experience.
- Applicants must be below the age of 35 at the time of application, in cases where the programs are specifically for senior officials, the age limit becomes 45 years.
- On completion of your program, applicants must agree to return to their home country.
- If you are residing or working in another country that is not your home country, you are ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The courses are taught in English Language, so students are expected to be proficient. Proof of English Language proficiency will also be required.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- The scholarship does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
- ADB-JSP provides scholarships only to participating in academic institutions under the Program.
Find out more requirements on the scholarship website the link is below.
Target Group or Country: International students from Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, Georgia, India, Indonesia , Kazakhstan , Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, the Federated States of Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam
Viet Nam Application deadline: The scholarship occurs every year. Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for this scholarship. Interested applicants must indicate their interest to apply for the scholarship when they apply for admission to one of the selected Universities or institutions. The scholarship link is below you can find more information on their official website.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.
Originally posted 2021-02-27 07:21:36.